The basis of our confession
"Confessing Christ is an essential study for the adults in your church, whether they are new Christians or have been calling on the name of Jesus since they were children. Treasured for decades, Confessing Christ lays out the basics of the faith and equips men and women to become disciples of Christ. An excellent resource for membership classes, Bible studies, and adult Sunday school..."
- How can we know Christ?
- What do we mean when we speak of the Bible as "the Word of God"?
- What do we mean when we say that the Bible is "inspired"?
- What does the word "infallible" mean?
- Should we believe in the Bible as God's Word? How does this assure certainty?
- Did Jesus accept the Bible as God's Word? If so, how?
- In what ways did the apostles teach that the Bible is God's Word?
- What evidence is there within the Bible that God is its author?
- If a person does not believe that the Bible is God's Word, is it because there is not enough evidence?